My Experience with The Morrigan of 2021

Hello! I started this group when I started working with The Morrighan at the beginning of 2021. After that I sort of fell off the grid. Shortly after dedicating 2021 as my year of working with The Morrighan (further more referred to as She or Her) I discovered that I was pregnant. This was a blessing and a suprise as my husband and I were about to start IVF treatments because we had been trying to conceive naturally and were unsuccessful for two years. Sometimes when it comes to working with deities you hear what they ask but you don't actually understand what they are asking. She asks for hard work, sweat, and blood; which I was willing to give her. So she was given my monthly blood. I honored her and worked with her all that year (I still do). I had the perfect pregnancy, everything was on track, never had any complications. I was able to give birth to my daughter in October of 2021. No complications. Now I have a beautiful daughter who continues to grow healthy and the doctors ask why I even come to the check ups because she's perfectly healthy in every way and she's developing as she should. This is not a brag post. This is just showing what can happen when you dedicate time and energy to deities. She truly helped and blessed us. She didn't ask for much even though it would seem that She did. I work with her. I respect her. I listen to her. She is a truly divine being.

You need to be a member of Witches Way to add comments!

Join Witches Way

Email me when people reply –